Not Anymore is designed to help prevent sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence and stalking. Students will learn how to identify potentially dangerous situations and intervene to stop them.
Not Anymore for Alcohol & Other Drugs is designed to inform students about drug and alcohol abuse and how to handle situations involving these substances.
All incoming first-year and transfer students are required to complete these two online learning modules. Because we will be discussing information in the modules as part of New Student Orientation, we are asking all incoming first-year and 2018 transfer students to complete the two online learning modules before attending orientation. For those students who do not attend orientation, the modules must be completed by September 1. Any student who fails to complete the two modules by the deadline will have a registration hold placed on their account and will be unable to register for Spring 2019 classes until both modules are completed.
To Access the Modules, Click Here
To access the online learning modules:
- Go to http://nso.rutgers.edu/education/.
- Follow the link to the modules.
- Select “NetID Login.”
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Click on “Required Programs.”
- Complete Not Anymore and Not Anymore for Alcohol & Other Drugs before you attend summer orientation.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities to complete the modules.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released in the last two years.
- You may take the courses in multiple sittings. For your convenience, once you log in using the Sakai link you will remain logged-in. The system will automatically return you to where you left off for each module.
- Once you complete both modules please log out completely by clicking on https://cas.rutgers.edu/logout. If you accidentally log out before completing the modules, you can easily log back in at http://nso.rutgers.edu/education/.
- The courses include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Rutgers will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within each course.