Not Anymore is designed to help prevent sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence and stalking. Students will learn how to identify potentially dangerous situations and intervene to stop them.
AlcoholEdu for College is designed to inform students about how alcohol affects the body, mind, perceptions and behaviors.
Transit-Financial Wellness is designed to empower students with the skills to successfully manage their finances while in school and after graduation.
All incoming first-year and transfer students are required to complete these three online learning modules. Because we will be discussing information in the modules as part of New Student Orientation, we are asking all incoming first-year and transfer students to complete the three online learning modules before attending orientation. For those students who do not attend orientation, the modules must be completed by September 1, 2017. Any student who fails to complete the three modules by the deadline will have a registration hold placed on their account and will be unable to register for Spring 2018 classes until all three modules are completed.
To Access the Modules, Click Here
To access the online learning modules:
- Go to http://nso.rutgers.edu/education/.
- Follow the link to the modules.
- Select “NetID Login.”
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Click on “Required Programs.”
- Complete Not Anymore, AlcoholEDU and Transit Financial Wellness before you attend summer orientation.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities to complete the modules.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released in the last two years.
- You may take the courses in multiple sittings. For your convenience, once you log in using the Sakai link you will remain logged-in. The system will automatically return you to where you left off for each module.
- Once you complete all three modules please log out completely by clicking on https://cas.rutgers.edu/logout. If you accidentally log out before completing the modules, you can easily log back in at http://nso.rutgers.edu/education/.
- The courses include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Rutgers will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within each course.