Not Anymore is an online program designed to help students deal with the issues of sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence, stalking and healthy relationships. Students will learn how to identify potentially dangerous situations as well as how to intervene and put a stop to them.
AlcoholEdu for College is an interactive online program designed to reduce the negative consequences of alcohol amongst students.
The Academic Integrity Tutorial for New Students was developed to support Rutgers’s commitment to an intellectual environment and to promote a strong culture of ethics and integrity at Rutgers.
Transit-Financial Wellness is designed to empower students with the skills to successfully manage their finances while in school and post-graduation.
All first year and transfer students are required to complete four online educational modules by September 1, 2016. Students who fail to complete the four modules by the deadline will be unable to register for Spring 2017 classes. This registration hold will remain on the student’s account until all four modules are completed. First year and transfer residential students must complete the online educational program Not Anymore in order to receive their room key on move in day.
To Access the Courses, Click Here
You will need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the course(s) from your dashboard.
The link to the course programs can be found here. You can access all four programs from your sakai site.
- We strongly suggest logging in with your RU NetID and Password.
- Complete Not Anymore, Academic Integrity and Part 1 of AlcoholEDU and Transit Financial Wellness by September 1, 2016.
- In early October, you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of AlcoholEDU and Transit Financial Wellness, which must be completed prior to registering for spring semester courses by November 1, 2016.
Other Important Information
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released in the last two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course might include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you, and enjoy the courses!