Not Anymore is an online program designed to help students deal with the issues of sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence, stalking and healthy relationships. Students will learn how to identify potentially dangerous situations as well as how to intervene and put a stop to them.
AlcoholEdu for College is an interactive online program designed to reduce the negative consequences of alcohol amongst students.
Transit-Financial Wellness is designed to empower students with the skills to successfully manage their finances while in school and post-graduation.
All incoming first-year and transfer students are required to complete these three online learning modules before they attend new student orientation. For those students who do not attend orientation, the modules must be completed by September 1, 2017. Any student who fails to complete the three modules by the deadline will have a registration hold placed on their account and will be unable to register for Spring 2018 classes until all three modules are completed.
To Access the Modules, Click Here
To access the online learning modules:
- Go to http://nso.rutgers.edu/education/.
- Follow the link to the modules.
- Select “NetID Login.”
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Click on “Required Programs.”
- Complete Not Anymore, AlcoholEDU and Transit Financial Wellness before you attend summer orientation.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities to complete the modules.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released in the last two years.
- You may take the courses in multiple sittings. For your convenience, once you log in using the Sakai link you will remain logged-in. The system will automatically return you to where you left off for each module.
- Once you complete all three modules please log out completely by clicking on https://cas.rutgers.edu/logout. If you accidentally log out before completing the modules, you can easily log back in at http://nso.rutgers.edu/education/.
- The courses include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Rutgers will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within each course.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and welcome to Rutgers!